Monday, December 29, 2008

Pussy ass motherfuckers!!!


So my hubby was sleeping and I was in the mood for some coffee. Here in Fort Lauderdale there is a neighborhood called Wilton Manors. Wilton Manors is one of the top Gay populated cities in the country per square mile under New York and San Francisco. The main gay strip is Wilton Drive, where all the gay bars and businesses are at. I live just a couple of blocks in from the main strip. There is very heavy bike activity on the strip, and its very bike friendly.

I decided to head out to my favorite coffee shop on the strip called Java Boys. Just before getting to the strip, 4 black guys in a beige Crown Victoria, drives up behind me with the lights off. About 20 feet behind me, they turn on their lights, and hit the gas. They pull up beside me and start yelling "DIE FAGGOT!", turns the wheel, hits me on the side of the bike to the point I almost landed on the roof of the car, and made me head on to the side of an SUV the was in a bar parking lot.

My head hit dead on to the glass of the SUV and got banged up, thank god I have some Vicadines here in the house to help me out with the hurt. They drove off, and I had a group of guys come up and helped me out. Security called it in to the Wilton Manors cops which has "0" Tolerance to hate crimes in Wilton Manors. Luckily for me, there was very little done to the bike, luckily I build the bike to be tuff as nails, and can take one hell of a beating if need be.

All in all, tonight didnt bring me down at all, im not built like that. If anything, I wish those pussy ass motherfuckers would have gotten out of the car. I would have loved to have shown them fucking getto rats what this "fag" built to take a beating from pavement and steel can do to them. Im fucking latino, and we latinos dont let shit like that slide.

Im going to keep riding, and im going to keep and eye open for that Crown Vic. And if, and when I do see them again, they are going to get one hell of a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment