Sunday, December 28, 2008

Current project: Schwinn Mesa Runner


So I came across this Schwinn Mesa Runner at the Swap Shop in Sunrise Fl. I paid 10 bucks for the bike. Now I know that there are alot of people out there that are so about the track frames. But I tend to work with whatever I can find. Sometime they work, sometimes they don`t.

The frame is in near perfect condition. It was set up as a hybrid, so most of the parts did not work for what I was doing. I was able to get most everything off, except the dreaded STUCK STEM!!! AARRRGGGG!!! I fucking hate it when this happends!!!

I wasnt even going to try, this really is not the type of bike you would try to spend too much time working on. I am able to make the cranks work though, so lets see what happends.


No comments:

Post a Comment